Baobab Facial Exfoliator with Glycolic Acid
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Revitalize your skin with our dual-action glycolic acid exfoliating cleanser, featuring our key ingredient Baobab oil. Gentle exfoliation removes dead skin cells & promotes cell turnover leaving skin bright & refreshed.
Directions: Apply a small amount to damp face or cleansing brush. Using circular motions gently massage the face. Rinse with warm water and pat skin dry. Use 2-3 times a week.
For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. If irritation occurs, discontinue use.
Size 1.7fl.oz / 50ml
Baobab Facial Exfoliator Key Ingredients:
- Glycolic Acid – A naturally occurring alpha hydroxy acids (or AHAs), a powerful chemical exfoliant. It revitalizes skin and reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles by removing the outer layer of dead skin and bringing a new layer of skin to the surface.
- Baobab Seed Oil- Rich in antioxidants including Vitamin C, Baobab protects your skin from free radical damage while diminishing hyper-pigmentation. Promotes collagen production and hydration.
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice - Known for its antiseptic healing properties, aloe is an excellent humectant which makes it beneficial for dry or damaged skin. Its moisturizing properties aid in promoting the healing of wounds, burns, eczema and other inflammatory skin conditions.
- Tocopheryl Acetate – Vitamin E Acetate, provides all of the benefits of Vitamin E with the added benefit of sustainability. Vitamin E has proven antioxidant effects, enhances moisturization and strengthens the skin barrier.
- Allantoin – Occurs naturally in the roots & leaves of the comfrey plant, Allantoin improves the skin’s moisture retention providing a smoothening effect. It is an ideal addition to anti-aging products to help to minimize the appearance aging and skin damage.
- Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract – Apricot Extract has high content in phenol compounds and vitamin C. Cell regeneration stimulating activity is due to the α-hydroxyacids (AHA) content of apricot. It also provides moisturizing and exfoliating activity.
- Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract - A natural extract of the leaves of Rosmarinus officinalis. Rosemary is an anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and astringent which is for anti-aging, skin lightening and to stimulate blood flow. Rosemary also has soothing properties.
I'm a huge believer of exfoliation weekly. Radiate Joy's Facial exfoliater wowed me! It was so gentle yet very effective. I was glowing afterwards with no irritation at all which is huge seeing my skin leans toward sensitive.
My first time using this product line and I’m already seeing positive results!
I was thoroughly impressed this exfoliator's performance. It did an amazing job removing dead skin cells and impurities from my skin. My face has felt smoother, refreshed, and rejuvenated. One thing that really stood out to me was this product's gentle yet effective formula. I have sensitive skin/rosacea, and often find that exfoliators can be too harsh and leave my skin feeling raw and irritated. However, the Baobab Facial Exfoliator was incredibly gentle and did not cause any irritation whatsoever.
I love radiate joy products and I was so excited to try the exfoliator and it did not disappoint! I love the way my skin feels and the smell is so pleasant ! I also love that a little bit goes a long way ! Highly recommend !
I have used a few exfoliators and this one has given the best results! Goes on easy and leaves my skin feeling fresh and so soft! Definitely recommend!