African Baobab (Adansonia Digitata) also known as the “Tree Of Life” provides our skin with amazing health benefits. The Baobab produces nutrient dense fruit with seeds that are made into an oil that is used topically on skin.The main nutrient components in Baobab Oil are Fatty Acids (Omega 3, 6, and 9), Vitamin E, A & F, Calcium, & Alfa and Beta Carotenes. Baobab is a Clean, Natural, Superfood for your skin!!
- Antioxidant – protects skin from free radical damage.
- Anti-Inflammatory – high content of omega fatty acids.
- Excellent moisturizer for the skin.
- Improves skin elasticity
- Promotes rejuvenation of skin cells. (Produces collagen)
- Anti-aging (prevents wrinkles)
- Promotes wound healing.
- Protects the skin from excessive high and low temperature
Our Baobab seed oil is harvested from wild baobab trees in the African Savanna (Northern Ghana) and is USDA certified organic, Non-GMO Project Verified, OU Kosher, and gluten free.
- Baobab is for all skin types
- Doesn’t clog pores (good for acne)
- Fights inflammation
- Fights Free radicals
- Protects skin from pollutants